Aral Luxembourg S.A. – Number 1 in Luxembourg
As the market leader, Aral operates the largest petrol station network in Luxembourg and supplies thousands of customers per day. We not only rely on the excellent quality image of our products and services, but also prepare ourselves today for the demands that the market and our customers will place on us tomorrow.
Aral is an employer who values equal opportunities and supports diversity in our workforce. We encourage people from different cultural backgrounds to apply and support flexible working.
Aral Luxembourg S.A. offers an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organized person looking for the perfect entry role into a large corporate organization.
We are looking for as soon as possible.
Retail Territory Manager (RTM),
The person who is in our team takes over the overall responsibility for all operational processes in the filling station field service and daily cooperation with independent filling station operators.
How to join our team:
- Implementation of the company’s safety philosophy, for which safety is the top priority
- Support of the filling station partner in all matters relevant to the operation of an Aral filling station
- Optimisation of the petrol station appearance in cooperation with the petrol station partners
- Responsibility and contact person for all essential direct operational communication content to the filling station partner
- Business consultancy for petrol station partners
- Market/competition monitoring, communication with business partners, customers and specialist departments
- New acquisition of locations and their development
- Responsibility for back-office tasks
- Further development of working methods and documentation of work processes
- Recording of meetings
- Cooperation with other business units
- Adapting to changing business requirements
- Prioritization of company support requests
- Support of the Operations Manager in all daily tasks
What convinces us:
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Independent, responsible and conscientious work
- Good resilience in stressful situations, combined with high flexibility and good time management
- Very good planning and organizational skills
- Analytical skills and an affinity for numbers
- Decision-making ability and assumption of responsibilities
- Commitment and motivation
- High level of detail and pronounced ability to meet deadlines
- Commercial training
- Professional experience in a similar field service function
- IT affinity in particular secure handling of MS Office applications
- Valid Class B driving licence
- Luxembourgish, German and French required, spoken and written, English advantageous
What we offer you:
- A lively, team-oriented work culture and a company that lives the values of safety, respect, excellence, courage and one team
- Development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration including other interesting benefits
- Possibility of homeworking and flexitime
- Free parking in front of the office building
We offer you an interesting, future-oriented and varied job in a modern workplace, an open corporate structure with short communication paths, as well as an exciting environment with plenty of room for ideas, Self-responsibility and opportunities for advancement.
If you like this opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Send your meaningful application with the reference field
Aral Luxembourg S.A.
Attn. Dirk Willems
or by email at email@example.com